Tuesday 14 August 2012

New Spice Haul!

Hi Martha Friends!

I have just spent two weeks back home for a wee visit and now back and ready for some more summer cooking!

Whilst in Calgary I hit up my ultimate favourite store - The Silk Road Spice Merchant.
If you are a spice fan, you must check out their online shop, here!


I picked up these four 'lil beauties...and spent about two hours in there smelling each and every spice.
It is divine in there, trust me.

I bought:
  • Indonesian Korintje Cassia Cinnamon - heaven
  • Saltwater Chili-Lime Seasoning - this is going to be amazing on fish and chicken!
  • Taco Seasoning - I eat a lot of minced meats and love Mexican-inspired foods, so this is going to be so useful!
  • St-Laurent Steak Spice - the smell...incredible!

The STEWART SCORE (for the store!):
Appearance: I love the decor and feel of this store - 2 
Taste: I have never been disappointed with any spice or rub I have used - 2 
Ease: Spices, easiest thing to go from dull to Martha worthy - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment