Wednesday 25 July 2012

The Stewart Score: A refresher

A few of you have been asking what the Stewart Score is all about!

I wrote about it a while ago, it is how I rank each recipe - letting you know if I think it was "A Good Thing" and Martha-worthy, or "Not Worthy".

It is a simple score card with three key categories that can earn a 1 or a 2, as shown below:

The STEWART SCORE:
Appearance: 1 or 2
Taste: 1 or  2 
Ease: 1  or 2

1= Not Worthy
2 = Its a Good Thing

If you try any of my posted recipes, post your own Stewart Score to let me know how it turned out for you!
                     * Taken at the Wired Business Conference, NYC. I sat behind her.
                        One of the best afternoons of my life. She smelt like a dream. Her hair
                        was perfection...in case any of you are wondering, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment